Dedicated semi automatic only construction allows for use as DMR or sniper role.
Realistic tan/green finish as seen on real steel G28 rifles used at the Bundeswehr in Germany.
Fully adjustable stock including length, height, and cheek weld.
Full length rail allows for modular accessory mounting.
Uses standard 417 style magazines.
Length: 970mm-1040mm, Adjustable.
Inner Barrel: 440mm.
Magazine Capacity: 100rd mid cap. Works with Umarex/H&K 417 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines.
Muzzle Velocity: 440 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs).
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative.
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal.
Motor: Long Type.
Fire Modes: Semi-automatic, Safety.
Battery: 7.4v LiPo buffer tube type recommended (Wired to the buffer tube with small Tamiya connector).
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable.
The rifle was delivered with bipod, extra handgrip, mount for scope and red dot , and one midcap mag of 100 rounds.
- 3 Midcap mags (100 rounds).
- 2 Hicap mags (500 rounds).
- Scope with illuminated mil-dot reticle.
- Flight case filled with foam so the G28 can have a safe storage together with some accessoires.
- Two sets of Turnigy Nano-Tech 2000mAh 2-cell (7.4V) LiPo batteries with 15-25C discharge capability. The set consists of two tube-shape rods which fits perfectly in the G28 battery holder.
- Action camera mount for Picatinny rail
Future extras will be:
- Camouflage cover for the DMR.
- Action camera mount with prism.
- Precision barrel and improved Hopup.
How does this rifle work in the field?
The frst test was in the store at ACS in Lelystad at a 10m shooting range. It performed outstanding. FPS=419 (about 460km/h). It is adjusted to comply to the Dutch Airsoft fields, because it came as full auto out of the box. It is now semi auto only with 2 second delay between shots and fps will stay within the limits for a DMR.
After the modification the G28 is tested at march 3 during a private event with three M.A.F.-team members. We also took a range test and we hit a target at a stunning 100m (about 330 feet). At the skirm at Outpost Delta 19 in Gasselte (NL) Don Leone was able to make some great hits. Always funny when you hit a bogey and they are trying to locate who took that shot and can't find you. Going to work on making a scopecam to share it with you.